Website optimization is an essential part of your marketing strategy. Due to the evolving Search engine algorithms, it is not that easy to sustain your position on the top if you still making mistakes. It’s important to keep track of your mistakes so that you can make better improvements.
Here are some common SEO mistakes that you should avoid because it may disturb your website’s status.
1.Poor link structure – when your website starts growing you may get encounter by some basic internal link errors. You may have heard about the value that internal links provide to your website.
- Helpful in conversions
- Gives authority to all Web Pages that are hidden deep on your website.
- Increase the reading and interactive material for the user.
- It’s important to maintain a good quality of link structure so that the website will get maximum users.
2. A website with slow speed – million searches happen within a sec, so Google is in a hurry, and Google only wants to give the best user experience. So if your website is slow in the loading speed, its guarantee that your website will not rank well. It’s important to make sure the loading speed of your website. And If you feel the need to rank your website in quick time then SEO services company is in top ranking.
3. A plethora of ads – earning through advertisements is enough good ideas, but not when your whole website is covered with lots of ads. If the ads are connected with the content, so it seems quite difficult to separate them. Google considers it a bad experience for the user and your rankings will go down.
4. Small business promotion – most of the big brands are already present at the top. And if you have just started your business, it’s quite difficult to compete with these big brands. It’s not matters that you have good prices and quality products if you are not ZARA you cannot come in the most competitive search terms. This is the only reason why you need experts in Seo services in Dubai with their knowledge and expertise your site will rank up with the big boys.
5. No fresh content – Google always looks for updated or fresh content. Somehow if Google finds out the old content, he will find another website. Don’t make duplicate content, only fresh content will ensure your rankings. Try to create, by reading the blogs of other’s websites.
6. Not considering the paid media – as an SEO service provider, do you even know what are those keywords your client is using for their search? Are you using the same keywords while promoting via the ads? SEO services can discover important keywords that can drive the most clicks.
7. Not regularly updating your website – this is our biggest mistake that we are not updating our website. Duplicate content and broken links both are common mistakes.
8. Hide the text – Google finds the texts, and add into its database. There is a practice of hiding the text so only search bots can find, this may result in the banning of your website.
Still, lots of people make mistakes. Never worry about making mistakes, but finds a good solution for that. There are so many SEO services; you may consult about your website